Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Organizational Skills

I wish I was organized.
I wish I was organized.
I wish I was organized.

Dang.  I guess saying it 3 times in a row and clicking your heels together doesn't work like it does in the movies.  Maybe I need to get some ruby slippers.  I think my sister has some red heels....do you think hooker heels diminish the effect??

In general my world seems to always be surrounded by chaos.  I can't help but think that if I were more organized it wouldn't be such a whirlwind always.  For instance, this morning I had to drive back to my house because my wallet was in a grocery bag.  I ran in the store to get cheese last night, and only grabbed my wallet, and then my phone rang as I was walking out, so I put the wallet in the bag so I could answer the phone.  I don't even know which lesson I should take from this.  #1 Take my whole purse next time.  #2 Don't take my phone.  #3 Return the call once all other items are put away.  #4 Next time don't forget the dang cheese.

Either way, I spend far too much time thinking about my lack of organization at times when it doesn't matter, and none when I have the time to do anything about it, so I guess I am doomed.  BUT....I am caught up on the fall shows, so all is right in the world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment