Wednesday, October 24, 2012

An Hour I Will Never Get Back

My newest shameful admission is called "Duck Dynasty."  I just can't help myself!!!  I just can't.  It's not normal.  I will never recover the amount of time I spend watching it.  But it's just so dang funny.  And now I have taken to DVRing the new ones.  Crikey.  The worst part is, I know how bad this is.  And I just. don't. care.  Bah!  I made my husband suffer through an episode this past weekend after we went to a party and I had had a couple of drinks.  Pretty much I laughed like an idiot, and he questioned my sanity, ahahaha!!  Hey, at least we are both entertained.  Mission accomplished!

That guy (my husband) really made my day today when he stopped by my work unexpectedly, and even delivered a cd I had been wanting.  He is so SWEET!!!  I heart him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment