Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Blast you, elementary school germs!!!!  I have pink eye again!  The good news is that I have plenty of drops to cure it, but STILL.  My eye is all goopy, and I want nothing more than to rub it, but that is a terrible idea and then it hurts and I am going to spread it to the other eye and then I won't be able to see anything and did I mention that I HATE PINK EYE???????????

In other ridiculous news, for some reason my husband and I decided to purchase gutters for our home.  I am taking back that order because I feel like we picked the wrong time to commit to an outrageous amount of moola.  I sort of understand the necessity, except my house growing up didn't have gutters, and I don't recall that being an issue.  My husband said, well maybe you don't remember having the gutters.  No, I am quite certain that if there had been gutters, my brother and I would have had to clean them.  We did not have the "oh it's too dangerous for kids" world we have now.  We used to jump out of the hayloft for fun.  We would climb to the top of the barn to see who could go the highest.  And we even had to help re-shingle the roof, so I am sure the gutters wouldn't have been seen as too risky.  I wonder who decided that they are necessary.  I mean, they're nice to have so you don't walk through the sheet of water coming off the roof.  But really, what makes them REQUIRED?

No comments:

Post a Comment