Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Small Sex Ed Lesson

Last night my youngest son came running out to me naked.  He wanted to know what his man pieces are called.  So I directed him to the bedroom to discuss.  For some reason I didn't find the kitchen an appropriate place to have this conversation.  Anyway...  I asked him if he was looking for the grown up word or the kid term, and he said grown up.  So I gave it to him straight - testicles.  Then he asked what do they do.  I told him that they will help him make babies when he is grown up and has a wife.  He says "Whoa, babies shoot outta there???"  Ummm, no.  "Oh, so there are babies in there???"  Still no.  Babies only grow in Mommy tummies, not Daddy tummies.  The poor guy had such a bummed look and said "aww, I wanted to have a baby."  Yes, he is crazy.  After a tiny pause he asked what the kid word was, and I said that I am not the authority here, but I think most boys call them balls.  He snorted and said:

"No.  I am going to call mine chemicals."

Uh.  That's close to what I said.  We'll just go with that.  Still this morning my older son was trying to correct it, but nope, that's what he has in his head, so chemicals they are!

I am still laughing hysterically about this!  I could barely type it without laughing out loud!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment