Tuesday, July 23, 2013

K

I am sure by now, most people have figured out that I am not always a reasonable person.  Today, though, I was really trying to be.  I tried to express my feelings in a mature way without freaking out or pointing fingers or making other people freak out.  However, if we are having a conversation and I write all this crap on my new no-keyboard phone that is the length of the war and peace cliff notes, and you respond with "K" I might, just maybe, lose my ish.

K?  Are you effing kidding me???????????????????????????  Why does anybody even think that to be an actual reply?  Aside from acknowledging if someone asks you to stop by the store and it only requires acknowledgement, you should expect this response if you throw a random letter out.

Probably I shouldn't talk to people anymore today.  My reasonableness was a fleeting moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment