Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday.

Oh Wednesday, why must you be so far away from Friday???????  It sounds good that you're the midpoint, but it's just not good enough.  I even was off on Monday, and it's still dragging.  Can't we just work 2 days a week and be off the other 5, instead of the other way around?

Sigh.

I am having a strange kind of day.  Kind of emotional, and kind of off.  We are pup-sitting, and poor pup is so old and his hips are bad.  I had to carry him up the stairs this morning to go back inside.  It makes my heart hurt.

Fast forward - I went to grab lunch for my boss and myself, and drove right past the restaurant.  Bah!  I am nuts.  And when I went to leave, crazy entitled lady from next door is parked NEXT TO ME in our parking lot.  Presently I am trying to talk me down about that one.  Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment