Tuesday, June 18, 2013

No Solicitators

I have been trying to reach several people about their childrens' summer sports, but haven't had success with a few.  I finally got a reply from one mom today wondering which of the 3 kids I was emailing about.  I told her that I had sent several emails and also left a couple of messages, so I wanted to verify her information.  She said:

 I have seen that you have called & haven't called back thinking it was a solicitator.

That statement right there has spawned a whole awesome realm of possibilities.  My first thought is that a solicitator is some cross between a solicitor and a tater tot.  Or possibly a dictator.  Either way, it sounds COOL.  So I have decided that's what I want to be when I grow up - a Professional Solicitator.  Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment