Sunday, August 19, 2012

Where to start?

Wow.  I have been pondering starting a blog for a while, and now that I'm here, I find myself almost nervous.  What to say?  Where to start?  What kind of information should I share??  SO...I am going to relax, stretch my fingers, and go where my ponderings take me.

A little about me:  I have a husband and two sons that my world revolves around.  My husband is a professional truck driver.  My older son is 9, and the younger is 5.  I am the administrative manager at a small sales office, which I enjoy very much.  I enjoy cooking and baking.  Because I enjoy cooking and baking, I try to squeeze in some exercise classes when I can.  I am sure that I will speak plenty about those whenever I find time to attend.  I am late to EVERYTHING (not joking).  I am part of a relatively large family - the oldest of 4 children, and 2 stepbrothers, and my husband is also the oldest of 4 children, plus 2 stepsisters.

I have a long commute, which gives me a lot of time to ponder.  My co-worker/homie encouraged me to start this blog as a way to share some of the ridiculous nonsense that happens in my life, as well as the totally random things that pop into my head during all that alone time.  My husband thinks that I am nutsy-cuckoo because he says that nobody thinks about the random things I do, and also finds my use of the word 'ponder' to be humorous.  I basically just need an outlet for all of these awesome thoughts.

For now, it is really quite late, and there are a ton of things going on tomorrow, so I am off to bed.  'Til next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment