Monday, August 27, 2012

Violent tendencies

So I might have just told my husband that I was going to chop his arm off if he stuck his fork into the bowl of cantaloupe I was melon balling.  It could have happened.  The thing is, the cantaloupe wasn't really what made me angry.  He antagonized my oldest son while he was doing his homework.  He laid back on the bed playing fricken baseball on his phone.  He came out to model his new shoes that were delivered today.  He came back to antagonize again.  All of this was done while Iiiiii was packing lunches (including his), helping with the homework, loading the dishwasher, and cleaning the kitchen.  No offer to help.  Oh no.  He couldn't even just pipe down.  He had to push push push me over the edge.  And dammit, now he's mad at me because I was nasty to him "for no reason."  Some days I just can't win.

Oh, did I mention that my cat decided to pee in the box of Gatorade?  So yeah, I had to hand wash those and get rid of the box and clean the floor too.  Stupid cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment