Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sorry Tim McGraw!

There is a song on Tim McGraw's latest album called "Let Me Love It Out Of You."  Sadly, Mr. McGraw has it ALL wrong.  He is talking about how he knows his lady friend is angry with him and it's all his fault, and suggests they drink wine all slowly and he love it out of her.

Now, I am sure I don't speak for the whole world, but if you are trying to love the anger out of me this is the wrong approach.  It's all slow and soft and romantic and blah blah blah.  Angry lovin' would sound much more like a Pink song.  In fact she has one called "True Love" that discusses wanting to hug him and at the same time wrap her hands around his neck.  Now THAT sounds like real life.

The kid gloves drink some wine be my darlin crap is only going to make me even more angry.  If you really want to work that out like that, it better be hot, heavy, pull my hair kind of love.  You don't have to go quite all 50 Shades of Grey, but 30 would be ok.  Hey, not everything is hearts and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment