Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The End Of The World Is Near

I am really sorry to tell everyone, but the end of the world is fast approaching!!!!  I am sure that all the ladies out there will know exactly what I am talking about here.  My husband used the words "you're right," and followed that with "I'm sorry."  Whaaaaaaaaat???????

I couldn't even respond at first.  I wasn't sure I read it right.  And then I wasn't sure what I was supposed to say.  I am certain in all of my life experiences and teachings of etiquette, this was never addressed.  I did not know how to respond to this rarity, this gem, this beautiful way of stopping me in my tracks.

I am so stunned that I can't even be bothered with how it's sad that those phrases are so hard to come by or how people should just be able to own it and stop things before they spiral to crazy.

I am just going to accept it as a gift.  A glorious, wonderful, up there with diamonds GIFT.

Also, I am going to pray that the world waits until after our vacation to come to its' end.

No comments:

Post a Comment