Monday, April 15, 2013

Absentee Blogger

Helloooooooo!!!!

Man, I have been MIA for too long!  There have been so many things going on in the last few months, that I didn't really feel it appropriate to discuss here.  My emotions have been running too high, and I tend to sort of explode in those times.  So, I have taken a LOT of time to try to refocus my thoughts.  I have read wisdom from others.  I have talked to people.  I have PRAYED.  For the most part I think I have managed to maintain my sanity, even if I do have an enormous amount of anger that I am sure will never be worked out.  Which brings me to my next thought.....

How in the world am I supposed to move on with any sort of regular relationship with someone who has wronged me and my family?  None of the wrongs have been addressed, the person has not taken any responsibility what-so-ever for their actions, there has not (and probably never will be) any apology or any attempt to make it right.  To top that off, this person tried to put guilt on us for doing the right thing!!!  I am the guy that says screw you pal and writes you off.  But seeing as it's not my place to do that this time, I am left with a ton of confusion.  Do I even have any right to demand any sort of closure?  Or do we all just go with the flow here?  For now, I have one word:  stupid.

So now we are setting back into regular routines, just in time for schedules to get crazy with baseball.  AND my husband gets to go back to day shift, so I might actually get to see him some!  I am super excited about that!  It's been really tough not having him in the evening.  Not really that I can't handle the daily grind by myself, but I miss him terribly.  I do wish we could squeeze a get-away in soon, but I don't think our schedule is going to allow that.  We have too many things that we have had to push to the side recently anyway, so we need to get back to the projects we should have been working on.

I get to chaperone my oldest's son's class field trip tomorrow to a science center!  I am super excited!  He has really been into science lately, and I think we are going to have a lot of fun.  Hopefully I survive.  His class is all boys, so it should be interesting =)

No comments:

Post a Comment