Friday, November 9, 2012

The weekend is almost here!

Woohoo!  That means that I will get to see my husband, other than when he comes to bed in the middle of the night!  It also means the end of the regular football season.  Once we get the schedule for playoffs and such, or as the team mom called it, the "preseason," we will know just how close to the end we are.

I think I am actually looking forward to my quiet time tonight.  I am going to get some grocery shopping done, and try to get my house a little in order.  And then I guess I will settle in again with a nice glass of wine and enjoy some quality Duck Dynasty time.  Maybe tonight I will use a plastic cup just to make it feel more authentic!  =D

It is only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving!!!  Where has the time gone?  After that, Christmas will be here in no time.  Sometimes it seems like time just slips through my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment