Wednesday, November 14, 2012

So, so, SOOOO MAD!!!!!!!

I am so freakin hot right now I can barely even form coherent thoughts.  &$*%?^*$%^)#@$*%&Y)!!!

We have a small apartment that we rent out.  Very basic.  Advertised as such.  No kitchen even.  Not a surprise; it was advertised that way, shown that way, and leased that way.  Now that the tenants are having a bad time, it is now unreasonable for us to expect them to pay the amount they agreed upon in the lease, because, well, they can't afford it, and we ask too much for what they are getting.

Basically, it is now our fault that they both work at fast food restaurants, have car problems, one of them went to jail, and the list goes on and on.  BUT........she did talk to her lawyer and knows that they have rights.  Are you effing kidding me???????????  You don't have money for rent, but you have a lawyer????  Ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's right, I am paying for that.  Folks, I am dumbfounded.

I think that I should go to bed before I say something even more inappropriate than anything I've already put down.  Except that I'm still too pissed to sleep.  Woosah.  Goosfrabba.  I feel pretty????

No comments:

Post a Comment