Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Thou Shalt Not Judge

I have been seeing this trend on the internet of people being absolutely hateful about what other people do with their lives, and I find it rather disgusting.  For instance, some chick posted a video of herself "twerking" and people really lost their ish over it.  There were empty alcohol bottles in the background, so clearly she led a terrible lifestyle that led to her being knocked up and didn't know the baby daddy.  All that from a video that this poor girl never even spoke in!!!  Wow.  Cuz dancing is trashy, and certainly nobody ever drank alcohol before.  What???

Anyway, these things put in my mind that I should really try not to judge people.  Like, really try =)  The problem is:  I know some really effed up people!!!!!  I am saddened by the amount of stupidity I come across on a daily basis.  A lot of the time I can sit back and say 'to each their own.'  Sometimes you just can't find a nice way to spin a situation though.  Sometimes people really are just stupid.  Or terrible parents.  Or jerks.  Or, in awesome instances, all of the above.  Then I find myself wishing (again) that I could un-know people.

No comments:

Post a Comment