Monday, September 17, 2012

It's the little things.....

I have got to be the most boring person in the world.  Truly.  Because it takes very little to make me crack up like an idiot.

Today's example is about smileys.  You know, the little happy, sad, winky faces you can add to a conversation.  Well, I have been introduced to a program with a huge variety of different smileys, so now I can say it as I see it.  So far, I have found uses for a vomiting smiley, a bouncy happy smiley, a smiley bashing his computer with a club, a smiley demanding to be fed........you get the idea.  But today, my friends, I had occasion to, in the most friendly and humorous way possible, flip someone off.  Yep, it's even called "flipping the finger."  For the full effect, it does it alternating with both hands!  This is AMAZING!

Yeah.  I really need to get out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment